Project Professional 2021 Activation Key
Improve project selection and on-time delivery. Manage your projects more efficiently with the right timelines, budgets, and resources.
- Informative reports – built-in reports like Burndown and Resource Overview provide insights to stakeholders to achieve better results.
- Visualize relationships – task path highlighting in Gantt charts gives you visibility to the relationships between tasks.
- Timesheets – submit timesheets to capture time spent on project and non-project work for payroll, invoicing, and more.
- Collaboration – hover over team members’ names in a project plan to see online presence and start chats or calls through Microsoft Teams for Business (licensed separately).
- Pre-built templates help you get your project started on the right track.
- Sync with Project Online and Project Server.
- Submit timesheets to capture time spent on project and non-project work.
- Run what-if scenarios to make the most of your task assignments.
- Auto-populate start and end dates based on dependencies.
- Visually represent complex schedules with built-in multiple timelines.
Reduce inefficiencies and training time with automated scheduling tools. Manage resources effectively to build project teams. Make informed decisions with built-in reports.
Note: The activation key can’t be bind to your Microsoft account.
Visio Professional 2021 Activation Key
Visio Professional 2021 makes it easier than ever for individuals and teams to create and share professional, versatile diagrams that simplify complex information, it also includes updated shapes, templates, and styles; enhanced support for team collaboration, including the ability for several people to work on a single diagram at the same time; and the ability to link diagrams to data instantly, also helps prevent information leakage by enabling Information Rights Management.
- New Azure stencils and shapes
We’ve added many more stencils to help you create up-to-date Azure diagrams. You can use these new stencils to build Azure diagrams for network topologies, virtual machine configurations, operations, and more.
- New AWS stencils and shapes
We have enabled infrastructure shapes from another major cloud provider: Amazon Web Services (AWS). You can now use stencils with the latest AWS shapes to help you create diagrams.
- Ready-made graphics for your diagrams
We’re constantly adding more rich media content to the Office Premium Creative Content collection, a curated library of stock images, icons, and more that you can add to your Visio drawings.
- Content for social distancing planning in the workplace
Many workplaces need to be re-planned to follow the social distancing guidelines in force. This template, and the Workplace Social Distancing stencil, provide a number of shapes, fill patterns and line patterns, both scaled and unscaled, to help with this process.